How we work on Residential Block Management
We offer a totally bespoke block management service including but not limited to, the following:
- An initial audit of the building's condition, contracts, insurances and outgoings.
- Ongoing legal, compliance and tenant issues
- Risk assessments
- Fire risk assessments
- Health and safety management
- Create and administer separate client trust bank accounts for the service charges
- All financial reports and accounting services including preparation of annual service budgets for client to approve
- Advising on various relevant legislations i.e. leasehold, Landlord and Tenant Act, Section 20 Notices and related lease restrictions and covenant issues
- Submission of compliant service charge demands to residents
- Maintenance of financial and legal records
- Arranging and managing all block insurance, including claims
- Preparing for and attending AGMs and all client meetings; liaising with Directors and Freeholders.
- Dealing with solicitors' pre-contract sale enquiries
- All major internal and external works supervision and Section 20 procedures (consultation with residents on major works over the threshold)
- Management of all day-to-day maintenance including mechanical and electrical for the estates portfolio including contractor instruction, contractor management, site inspections and ensuring all works are carried out according to specifications.
- Management of service contracts
- Procuring and managing on-site staff
- Right to Manage issues and handovers
- Communicate news of your building to residents through regular newsletter, where required.
- Company Secretarial services
- Quarterly inspections
We understand that we are managing people’s homes and supporting communities How we do this can affect residents’ day-to-day lives and we take this responsibility seriously. Our real points of difference are around proactivity, communication, attention to detail and transparency. Addressing simple maintenance issues quickly is of paramount importance as is keeping costs to a sustainable and reasonable level. We place great emphasis on a quick response to maintenance issues and on communication through e-newsletters, meetings and by simply picking up the phone. We manage a broad range of buildings across Nottinghamshire ranging from small period conversions to large purpose- built blocks of flats comprising of hundreds of units.
Copyright © 2020 Mapperley Property Management Limited. All rights reserved. MPM is the trading name of Mapperley Property Management Limited, 10 Nightingale House, Ockbrook Drive, Mapperley, Nottingham, NG3 6AT.
Registered in England & Wales Company number: 7368022, VAT Number: 213841725, Data Protection Registration Number: Z2416297, HMRC Anti-MoneyLaundering Supervision (AMLS) Registration Number: XDML00000154726